Photocrati is a distributed company, which means our employees are not all in one office. We all work out of our homes, which can be overwhelming at times. It is easy to get distracted. So I wrote up a blog article recently which talks about my ways to stay organized and get things done.
I’m going to summarize the items here, but I’d love for you to visit my original blog article to read the details about each point.
- Create a daily to do list
- Start early in the morning
- Give yourself a creative space
- Clear your desk
- Sit and stand
- Start with the essentials
- Use email organization software
- Give yourself regular breaks
- Schedule social media time
- Drink a lot of water
- Distraction free writing with ia Writer or equivalent
- Organize your thoughts with Evernote equivalent
If you’d like to read more about each of these points, in detail, please head over to my website.