Photocrati has been updated and is now available to automatically update in your WordPress admin section.
What’s New With Photocrati:
- Changed: Adjusted available updates display interface
- Changed: Moved direct script requests to standard WordPress AJAX
- Changed: Added automatic conversion of old purchases to the new member framework
- Changed: Created upgrade script to remove old or obsolete files
- Changed: Adjusted autoupdater to perform file overwrite instead of replace
- Changed: Localized access for static files used in the theme so that they’re not pulled from the server
- Changed: Theme files ported to new centralized settings management
- Changed: Central theme settings manager created
- Changed: Added CSS for galleries into the dynamic-style sheet
- Bug: Fixed options groups strange double corners
- Bug: Fixed “galleries” folder is not being created during fresh installations
- Bug: fixed Image and Caption Indexing
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support by visiting the members area.