NextGEN Gallery has a new coat of paint. Here’s a look at NextGEN Gallery 3.0.
The update is available within your site’s dashboard as a quick auto update.
Here are the changes in 3.0.
- NEW: Redesign of NextGEN Gallery backend interface
- NEW: New NGG introduction video on Overview page and added to Insert Gallery Window
- Changed: Location of NextGen Gallery menu item in the main WordPress admin menu
- Changed: Upgraded Select2 to latest release (4.0.5)
- Changed: Updated link href to ‘image delete’ & ‘recover’ links
- Changed: Image descriptions may include <img> elements with src, alt, title, id, class, name, rel, and style
- Fixed: Removed use of screen_icon() from plugin
- Fixed: Color selection widget keeping unsaved values between page refreshes
- Fixed: Prevent caching of display_tab.js which can break the IGW
For Photocrati Pro users, NextGEN Pro was updated at the same time.