We just released an update to NextGEN Pro which contains a few minor fixes. But more importantly, a new display type. And one which has been highly requested by the community.
So without further ado, meet the Pro Sidescroll Gallery.
Here is the official changes in the new version, 2.3.58,
- NEW: Added Pro Sidescroll Gallery
- Changed: Now uses gulp for package compilation & JS/CSS minification
- Changed: Removed “by Photocrati” from plugin description
- Changed: Reorganized lightbox settings design to be more intuitive
- Fixed: Hover captions not running and/or not including image descriptions in some circumstances
- Fixed: Long press on mobile devices opening context menu when image protection was enabled
- Fixed: Pro Mosaic previously required NextGen’s lightbox setting to not be “None”
- Fixed: Use local version of imagesloaded if not provided by WordPress for Pro Sidescroll
The update will be available for all Photocrati Pro customers via auto-update and your Photocrati Members area shortly.