There are a lot of WordPress gallery themes on the market. So you may be wondering what sets Photocrati apart from the competition.
First and foremost, the Photocrati theme is much more than just a WordPress gallery theme. In fact, in addition to beautiful galleries and management functionality, it also includes:
- 60+ theme styles
- Social profiles
- Integration with the leading WordPress gallery plugin
When looking for WordPress gallery themes, ideally want something with a dedicated tool for managing and displaying your galleries. Many of the free and premium themes on the market use custom post types to manage galleries. While this can be effective, it’s not something that novice WordPress users might understand. Photographers by nature are visual people, so having a system that visually guides users through the gallery creation process is important.
That is why the Photoctati theme has its own built-in gallery management system.
As you can see, the Photocrati gallery management system is extremely simple to understand.
- Set your gallery title
- Set your gallery description
- Pick your gallery display style
- Pick your gallery aspect ratio
- Upload images or import from NextGEN Gallery
- Set Meta Data titles and descriptions for each photo
- Set eCommerce options for each photo
By having a gallery management system, users will not have to think about custom post types in WordPress, styling in CSS or finding plugins With this visual style, it makes Photocrati a great choice for those searching for WordPress gallery themes.
Want to see more?
- Visit the Photocrati Showcase Board on Pinterest to see examples from Photocrati users.
- Visit the Photocrati Demos page
- Visit the official Photocrati Showcase page
- See Imagely’s new WordPress photography themes as well as their round up of genesis child themes
Thanks for reading